Basic Roller Banner Layout & Setup
Already have a logo, brand & design but need help setting up your roller banner? We can help.
How It Works:
- Select the option above and complete order as normal. This design service is available for all indoor roller banners.
- One of our designers will be in touch shortly after your purchase to discuss your design needs.
- Send us the relevant logos, images, fonts, text & colours that you need on your roller banner. Please see below for preferred file types. If your supplied graphics are low resolution or unsuitable for the item you have purchased, our designer will advise.
- Once the design & layout order has been accepted by our designer you will receive a digital proof version within 2-3 working days.
- Design & layout orders have a maximum of 2 revisions. Once you are happy with your design we will send you a digital copy in various formats.
- If you have also purchased print from us we will send it directly into production for you.
What You Will Get:
- A print ready, CMYK, outlined PDF of your artwork.
- An editable Ai, EPS or InDesign file of your artwork.
Preferred File Types:
- Logos - Please send in outlined vectors, high resolution png/tiff/jpg or pdf.
- Images - Please send in high resolution (above 150dpi at 100%) png/tiff or jpg.
- Fonts - Please send any specific fonts that are required on your layout. TTF & OTF preferred.
- Text - Please send editable text in either Word, PDF, Ai, EPS or directly by email. Please ensure that you have spell checked all text and that all relevant information is correct and up to date.
- Colours - Please provide either CMYK or Pantone references for specific colours.
Terms & Conditions:
Prices above are based on the client supplying all logos, images, fonts, text and colours required for the print layout. If you cannot supply the required graphics, additional charges may apply. Our designer will advise if the supplied graphics are not suitable.
Layout & setup does not include any creation or modification of artwork. If you require this please see our "Artwork & Design" page.
All material & text supplied should be of an acceptable amount for the product purchased. If the amount exceeds the possible constraints of the product our designer will advise and additional charges may apply.
Individually purchased layout & setups are for one design for one product only.
If specific brand guidelines need to be adhered to in the design, please send us the relevant guideline documents as a PDF.
Five Fish are not responsible for any grammatical mistakes, errors or incorrect information in your design once it has been approved. All final approvals of designs must be in writing, we cannot accept verbal approval.